PET OXYGEN RECOVERY MASK - MICHELLE DELRE MEMORIAL FUND
Each Pet Oxygen Recovery Mask Kit includes:
- 3 Oxygen Masks – 1 small, 1 medium & 1 large
- 3 Oxygen Air Tubes -1 for each mask, 22 mm diameter
- 1 Custom reflective and water-proof carry bag for easy storage, mobility, and identification
- 1 Kennel Lead for animal restraint & control
- 2 “Pet Oxygen Masks On Board” Decals (to display on vehicle or at station)
- Additional items included as needed by each individual agency, department, or battalion
- *Kit contents are subject to change slightly depending on supplier
First responder agencies require multiple kits; it is recommended that each agency vehicle have its own kit onboard.
Join Living for a Cause in our mission to provide all first responder agencies with these lifesaving Pet Oxygen Recovery Mask Kits.
Michell DELRE Loved animals.
This fund is lovingly named to honor her memory.
Ever since Michelle was a little girl she had an interest in helping small animals in any way she could. By the time she was in college she was already into pet rescue, medical and fostering of dogs. She would take in dogs that some veterinarians would tell her to give up on but she wouldn’t. Some she got back to better health and of course some she could not, but she never said no to taking them in. She always said that animals have no way of asking for help and that it’s up to us to intervene for them. Michelle passed away in June of 2000 and her parents Nick Delre and Beverly Blauvelt wanted to do something in her memory that they were sure she would approve of and that’s when The Michelle Delre Memorial Fund started. This fund has been set up to help as many animals in as many ways as possible. Please know that every penny that is donated goes directly to the purchase of the Oxygen Masks that are given to the Fire Depts. and other First responders.
THANK YOU FIREHOUSE SUBS PUBLIC SAFETY FOUNDATION FOR SUPPORTING OUR PET OXYGEN MASKS PROGRAM!